You've Been Here This Many Times:

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

[print sales, PHOTAGE app, and other updates!]


As you guys all know, it takes a million days and a half to give you an update, but when I do - I try to pass as much information along as I can!


Holy moly...where do I start?!  This year has been a wonderful rollercoaster of adventure from Georgia to New Hampshire!  I've made stops in Atlanta, Raleigh, Richmond, DC, Baltimore, Philly, Newark, Jersey City, NYC, Manchester, NH, Boston, and Salem, Mass..... It. Was. Awesome. Included below are some highlights from the trip!







On top of that I have snagged two covers, both of Aspira Magazine and Diabolical Rabbit Magazine which are available to pick up today!  And then I got a sweet 5 page spread in Editorial Magazine and spreads coming out in Tenebrous Magazine, Giussepina Magazine, and FetErotica Magazine before the years end!  So busy, busy!









  And last but not least, I was able to work with the wonderful team with Clique Boudoir Photography and S & S Beauty Co.  shooting for the campaign of Tia Michelle Lingerie which has been extremely rewarding and I am now a spokesmodel for the company.  It was so amazing to work around these amazing, empowering women and I cannot wait to get back up to Maryland to work with them again.  They shot me for the Editorial Magazine spread (shown to the right) and I am the splash page for Tia Michelle Lingerie (shown below)!




Read more to see the rest of my travels and exclusive photos!






Let's move on to my **PRINT SALE**!!! I had an unfortunate fall at work and sustained a knee injury, *BUT* I am alright, just a little limpy.  I'm gettin' around.  Due to this, I am extending my print sale, which includes some NSFW images and all these (both SFW/NSFW) are Limited Edition! I ALSO AM GOING TO OFFER A BUY TWO GET ONE FREE PROMO IF YOU MENTION THIS BLOG POST! The prints are already discounted, so get at me! I accept PayPal and inquiries for print sales at my primary email HERE!


As the year comes to a close, I am still booking November and December from North Carolina to Maryland (and possibly further depending on bookings) and plan to start a full working YouTube channel before the year's' end.  If you have any suggestions of things you might want to see, comment or you can always shoot me an email at khristmodel@gmail.com!














 I started my journey out in High Point, NC and shot with the wonderful Carbonados Media for some witchy goodness before making my trek up to Virginia, DC, and Maryland!















In Maryland I worked with the super talented and amazing Mortiferum Photography aka Serena Russell... she does the photography, makeup, and makes these uh-mazing headpieces!

That's us below acting silly before a nun shoot!





----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Above are two more shots taken in the DC/Maryland area by the talented Brockstar Photography (left) and Jaida A. (right).  Makeup for both was provided by S&S Beauty.



I seriously did not want to take this onesie off when I got up to Jersey City that my friend Patricia loaned me!  Her fiance, Trey, and her showed me around NYC where we ate some bangin' German food, had many, many laughs and I got to chill with their adorable dog, Hamburgers.





When I made it up to New England, I got to shoot with my long time friend and photographer Dastardly Dave!  Here are a few behind the scene shots from working in the studio, SOPHA, there.









 When I visited Salem, Mass.  I found the Hocus Pocus house and had to snag a picture!  Accompanying me was my wonderful friend and photographer, Lauren Farrington.  I've included a preview of the set we shot for Giuseppina Magazine!





 This is just a short list of images.  If you want to follow my adventures further check out my Instagram (@khrist), Twitter, or Facebook!

xoxo
-K



 I want to tell you about this awesome new App called Photag that I will be using to make physical collages of all my adventure and modeling pictures! Check it out!



Visit the website *HERE* for early access!  They are starting their pre-launch campaign and are giving away FREE prints and gifts to the new followers who sign up!  So get your butt over there and get on that waiting list!




No comments :