You've Been Here This Many Times:

Monday, July 23, 2012

[Post All Over Social Networking]

In regards to the IMMENSE amount of feedback I received (165 likes on public FB, 35 on Fan FB, 55 on Instagram and 100 comments and counting) - 
THANK YOU!

My current weight is 162.
Down from 182. 
This proved to me (again) that if I put my mind to something I can do it.
And once again, if you see me in any of the pictures older than I month ago, though I still was a size 9 - I was at my highest weight.  
Crazy!

Here is the current picture and you can scroll down to see the older ones. 
 Once again thank you - and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have!

xoxo
-K

1 comment :

Anatomy Films said...

Great blog, Khrist, and a great inspiration to many. And for those who don't personally know her, I can vouch that she is awesome at any weight. Her personality transcends any numbers. Something we should all aspire to. xxoo