You've Been Here This Many Times:

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

[what i ate last night]

A few people on Instagram what this was.  I'm not a photographer, I am not a chef.  But this tasted AMAZING.


Ingredients:
3 oz. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
6 Large Kale Leaves, chopped
1/4 Medium Red Onion, Chopped
3 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
1 Tbs. Vegetable Oil (to coat pan)
Salt/Pepper/Seasoning to Taste

I pre-heated my pan and threw my garlic and onions in there until the onions were slightly soft and browning. I put the kale on top and stirred it to mix it up (I don't use technical terms, NOT A CHEF) - and put the lid on the pan.  It takes about 3-5 minutes to steam itself so about 2 minutes in I chopped my grilled chicken so all the juices wouldn't be lost and the chicken wouldn't get all dry and icky.  Threw that on top of the kale 4 minutes in and put the lid back on after folding everything together and turned the heat on low or removed it completed. Voila!

Adding up all the calories - it comes up to:
135 cal per Serving
This recipe makes:
4 servings

And this is an amazing amount - my portion was huge and I ate it with chopsticks, just because I'm weird.
Once again - if you eat starch, and I don't - it would probably be fantastic over brown rice. Plus your servings should last you 2-3 days unless other people are stealing it from you because it's awesome. Haha!
Enjoy!

xoxo
-K

No comments :