You've Been Here This Many Times:

Saturday, November 15, 2014

[looking for guest writers, etc.]



Thank you to everyone who has checked out Big, Fat Alt Life!

Illustration by Etak

I have had approximately 1,300+ views in the last 24 hours!


Now I am looking for guest writers and contributors to mix up the content.  I am officially starting my juice fast tomorrow and will still be updating daily with stats and progress. I have been swamped with emails and replies and have been completely backlogged!
------------------------------------
I also have an "Ask Me Anything" post up on Reddit (click here!).  
 Check it out and ask me questions! 
------------------------------------

As far as guest writers and contributers go I am looking for the following:
- Alternative Lifestyle/Fashion 
**I will review clothing and product lines and feature them on the blog**
- Beauty/Health Tips, How-Tos, and Tutorials
- Model Interviews and Articles That Include Model "Tips"
- Nutrition/Health Related Recipes and Tips
- Fashion Designers and Fashion Trend Articles
- Outfits of the Day/Street Fashion
- Make-up Tutorials
- Music Articles
- Vlog Submissions
*All designs, models/artists, and brands will be credited and linked in posts*
-------------------------------------
Please contact me directly at khristmodel@gmail.com if interested.  
The subject line should read "Submission."
Please be thorough of what you would like to submit.


No comments :